School Year 2021 (9/6/21-9/4/22)
• Staff Qualifications: Our teachers have a BA or Associate degree in Early Childhood Education or an education related field, or sufficient credits in the field of education and significant work experience. The Program Director with over 10 years of early childhood experience coordinates program planning & implementation.
• Cultural Diversity: Kids In Harmony Day School encourages enrollment of children from various cultural backgrounds.
• Program: We offer flexible, rich learning environment that facilitates physical, cognitive and social emotional growth. Curriculum planning is based on developmentally appropriate learning and teaching guidelines.
• Loving Environment: Our school is more than just teaching kids. Because of the low teacher-student ratio, our staff aims to develop meaningful relationships with our students that will help provide them with strong educational and social foundation.
1. NO TUITION ADJUSTMENT (i.e. no reduction) for Holidays and sick days.
2. ONLY VACATION DAYS are eligible for half tuition payment. Each family is allowed a two-week vacation per school year (September – August) with prior notice.
$85.00(Toddlers, 2 Year-olds & 3 Year-olds) or $110.00 (4-6 Year-olds)
This fee is due in August or when first registering. It covers purchase of your child's school supplies and educational materials for the entire school year. NON-REFUNDABLE.
Payment is required at the time of enrollment. The fee equals to one week tuition, which will be applied toward your final week's tuition payment. A two-week written notice is required indicating last day of attendance. NON-REFUNDABLE.
LATE TUITION PAYMENT:
Payment is due every FRIDAY for the following week. A $20.00 late payment fee will be charged to your account after Friday.
LATE PICK-UP FEE:
After 5:30 PM pick-up will be charged $20.00 for the first 10 minutes, then $2.00 every minute. 3 late pick-up will result to termination of daycare services to your family.
Two children enrolled:
Older child (20% discount). Younger child (Regular Rate)
Three children enrolled:
Oldest sibling (20% discount). 2nd sibling (10% discount)
3rd sibling (Regular Rate)
KIH reserves the right to refuse services to families due to late payment or 3 insufficient funds.
KIDS IN HARMONY DAY SCHOOL WEEKLY
The Kids In Harmony Difference